Are you looking for what to do in Sentosa?Sentosa Island is full of activities and attractions.Also don’t forget that Sentosa is one of the must visit attractions in Singapore. Crane Dance show is one of such attractions that you should not miss in Sentosa. It is a fascinating show which you can enjoy your time among the light effects, music and water at the Waterfront of Sentosa and yes, we enjoyed the show much!
The show reminds me our experience with the Songs of the see show which we watched few years ago.Anyway few weeks ago we visited Sentosa again. Actually this is after few years of our last visit.So,there are many new attractions in Sentosa which we wanted to check.As this show is new for us,altough it is not a new show,this time we wanted to watch the Crane show.So we stayed till 8pm to watch the spectacular show and my kid was the one who was waiting eagerly to see the crane dance! 🙂
Yep,cranes started their dance.They are really good at dancing while changing their colours.They also splashed water! 🙂
The show is really interesting and it can make you exciting!
Here are few highlights of the Crane Dance show at Sentosa Island.
- Through the show, you will see how the love of mechanical cranes transforms them to real birds.
- It is full of fantastic lighting together with water effects
- The show will end up with fireworks to make you more excited.It is a kid friendly show and our kid loved watching it.
- The show lasts few minutes and you will sure want to watch more of the crane dance as the show is really fantastic!
- It is another free attraction of Sentosa (you still need to buy entrance tickets to Sentosa Island which is $4.00 via Sentosa Express)
- Crane Dance show starts at 8pm at night at Waterfront
This post is sharing with Weekend Travel Inspiration